Thursday, June 17, 2004

Why

Why do you make me so mad sometimes? Sometimes I wonder if you really want me more than just a friendship...yeah I can see through you...but I can understand why you are scared...but don't be. Let it out...I want it so bad...you want it so bad...talk to me about it. Tell me you want me. Forget everyone else's opinion...come to me...tell it like it is...give me a try...I will impress you so much...You know you have been wanting me for these last few years...You know how I feel about you...Don't lie to yourself anymore. Give it a try, if it doesn't work out...it doesn't...if it does...then it would be a wild ride with you and me...I would take you anywhere you wanted to go...just the two of us...but enough with this so call dream of mine...I know it isn't going to happen...why would anything good happen to me? Am I not boyfriend material? Will anyone give me a chance?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home