Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Boredom and Apartment

I have reached boredom in St. Catharines. I thought I would never reach it here. But the problem is...I have...I haven't done anything exciting at all this week. Most of my friends are either working or far away...which sucks...I'm glad I'm working next week...fuck if I don't start working full time soon, I think I will end up going crazy!! Actually maybe that would be fun...at least I wouldn't bored! lol

My chiropractor asked me last week if I would be interested in renting an apartment from him. It is an one bedroom apartment. It sounds very nice...but my concern was the price for a month. Then the other day Dr. Mike asked me again if I would be willing to take a look at it. He said he would be willing to rent it to me for whatever I could afford. I said I would take a look at it first, but there could be a possibility I may end up with a friend moving to St. Catharines(which I think he should really consider)later this year. Dr. Mike says no problem, you can fit two there...I'm thinking uh huh I don't think my friend wants to share a bedroom with me hehe So tomorrow I'm going to check out this one/two? bedroom apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home