Sunday, June 27, 2004

A Boi

So there is this boi who I work with. He is cute and probably straight. I think about him once in a while and wonder if he could just be gay! I really wish he was(I don't know for sure though)...of course everytime I see him he smiles and says hi to me. I don't really talk to him that much because he is usually busy doing something(working). He is a hard worker(he works harder than me) and it seems as though he is always doing something. If he is working tomorrow I'm going to find out some more things about him. See if he lives near me(in the same city) and maybe invite him over for a drink or something. Just to get to know him better. He probably has a girlfriend though...if he is straight he should! If I were a girl I would be wanting him(no I'm not going to get a sex change-I like being a guy)! lol But really I should stop falling for straight guys!!! I just want to me a cute gay guy who likes me and wants to spend time with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home