Saturday, July 03, 2004

That is my final answer for now...

So after much thinking and phoning and talking to others, I have decided taking the apartment right now would not be to the best of my interest. What really made change my mind is the fact I may not have a full time job after labour day weekend. There were a couple of other factors as well, but not having a full time job in Septmeber was my biggest concern. Oh well. Maybe next time....I seemed to have a problem...I am a guy, in fact I am gay guy. I seem to get girls to like me more than guys! Which really sucks because I don't want girls that way-but friendships are cool. But I want guys that way-but they just want friendships. It seems as though I can't win! I was talking to this person who I work with and she told me I should move to a bigger city. I think she is right about that one. I mean I do like St. Catharines but there are just isn't enough good gay guys here. I think Toronto might be better for me or Montreal. I know some really great people in Toronto. I should start planning now if I tend to move somewhere else....Another thing is, I'm tired of not letting my parents know about me being gay. I don't want to lie to them anymore. If they truly love me, then they will be fine with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home