Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Some Thoughts

So a couple of days ago I added this guy on to my msn. I have been wanting to talk to him for a while now. He happened to have a live journal and I read some of his entries. I also met him first on faceparty. Well so I finally got a chance to talk with him and he found out who I was...Then he blocked me. Which I thought was pretty rude. The guy didn't even give me a chance. I'm not going to make a big deal out of it though. It is his lost as far as I'm concerned...I went and visited my friend Jay yesterday. I had a lot of fun with him. There is a part of me that wonders if there could be more to us than friendship. But every time I think about Jay in that way, I don't really care to have him as a boyfriend. The only thing that I think would be good would be the sex. And having a relationship just based on sex isn't really that cool. I want to be able to hang out with my bf and have fun with him. That can include sex but other things as well. That is all I have to say for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home