Saturday, November 06, 2004

Another Saturday Night

This is really nice, I have a Saturday Night off again. I don't really get too many of these, so I try to take an advantage of going out! I love downtown St. Catharines on a Saturday Night. There are so many things to do and see! So many clubs and bars. It can be lots of fun(when you are with somebody) and it can be okay if you're not with anyone. Alisha may or may not join me tonight. It really depends on if she gets bored at this other party she is at. I hope she does come and visits me at the Mansion House. It is always good to hang out with her. She is a good friend of mine. I wish Dave Thomson will come by tonight at the Mansion House. I would love the chance to talk with him. Maybe he might play tonight? Who knows...that's if he is there. I haven't seen him in ages. This Tuesday I'm going to The Royal Winter Fair with my Dad. It should be a good time as always. I didn't go last year(neither did my Dad) so this year we must go to it! There is just something about it, that I really enjoy about it. I think it is a pretty cool thing to go to. Even though there hasn't been any really big changes, it still works every year. Lots of people go to it. I'm looking forward to it. I will be in Guelph Monday Night(no Pepper for me) so sad! lol Oh well, I need to save money anyways. Probably Chris will call me and ask me to go with him. I will tell him I have other plans! haha Speaking of Chris, I met this really nice guy named Chris on the Internet. He lives in London, Ontario. He seems to be an amazing person. He has written a couple of plays and he has won a few awards for them. Which is really cool. And he is only 20 years old! That is cool. I like talking with him. Maybe sometime in the future we can meet in person. I would like that. I hope he likes it as well....Another supervisor was fired this week at work. That isn't cool. I really liked Val, but I guess she wasn't really into doing her job anymore. Oh well. I'm not sure if Debbie is going to replace her though. I think Debbie should because her and Michelle are going to get tired of working all these hours in a week. I know I would be. They aren't going to have a life and that isn't right. But if that is how they want it, then I guess it will be like that. Anyhow that is all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home