Tuesday, September 14, 2004

More Ramblings...

So last night I attended my first Brock Pride meeting. It was pretty good. I was a little shy last night, but that happens to me all the time. I'm in a room with new people who I don't know, I tend to be on the quiet side. But that is okay, I did managed to talk to some of the guys there. There were a lot of cute guys there too ;) I met a few of them before on the Internet. Which is cool. I plan on going there again. I really hope something good comes out of this....My Dad came over today to visit me. We went out to East Side Marios for supper. That was pretty good. I always like eating there. Their food is always yummy. I got new bed sheets as well!! I'm really happy about that one! lol I really needed new ones. Mine keep on ripping. So it was time for some new sheets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home