Wednesday, August 11, 2004

My Butterfly Effect

So I watched the movie The Butterfly Effect finally. I heard some bad reviews about it, but I still wanted to see it for myself. It wasn't too bad, but it wasn't too good either. Too many changes made the movie confusing at times. But just think about it...if you could change the past would you want to? I realized things are meant to happen for a reason. I can't stop death, I can't make someone love me(even if I try so many times) etc. But there are things I can control in my life. Where I'm working, who I'm seeing, where I'm living. Even though things don't always go my way, I still enjoy my life. I know I have a lot of things to look forward to. I just have to make them happen. So maybe it is time for another change for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home