Friday, November 12, 2004

The Royal Winter Fair and More

This passed Tuesday I went to the Royal Winter Fair with my Dad. We had a good time there. I really enjoy going there. I have been there so many times with my family and we usually have a great time. This year was no different. My Dad and I managed to see everything there and eat a lot of free food samples! Yeh for that. There was one booth that I didn't really want to try out...that was the Buckley's Cough Syrup taste test. If you took a little bit of it, you were able to win a prise. Just the thought of that makes me feel sick. I hate cough syrup. I never liked it as a kid and I don't think that will ever change. Anyways back to The Royal...I saw something pretty neat...you can get a pet crab. I think it was pretty cool. They come in all sorts of colours. I want one now! lol On Tuesday Night I got to hangout with Jonathan. That was all right. We had a good time. It wasn't as long as I hoped it would be, but I was happy we got to see each other. It had been a while since we last saw each other....Speaking about not seeing some people in a while...during the Christmas Holidays I'm supposed to meet up with Jessie, Jonathan, Brian and Nick for a Rover Reuion. I'm looking forward to that. I'm currious as to what Nick has been up to. I haven't heard from him in ages. It should be fun. And I haven't seen Jessie in over a year. It has been a real long time. So it should be good to see her. Anyhow that is all I have to say for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home