Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve

Yay, I can't believe it is Christmas Eve all ready. This week went very fast. Last night I had over a few friends to watch a movie and chat. It was Jonathan, Jessie, and Brian. Nick was supposed to come over but he didn't show up. He was probably stuck in Fergus. It snowed a lot yesterday, so yeah. He got stuck. Oh well. It would of been cool to see him, but that's okay. I got to see Jonathan and Jessie. I really like hanging out with the both of them. They are good friends. Brian is alright too, but he needs to talk more. But that is Brian being Brian. I can't wait till Jessie moves back to Guelph. Then I can see her more. Well maybe! LOL It just depends if I get home to see her. I hope her and Jonathan don't get back together though...I just don't think it would be a great idea...even though I could see it last night that they both still have feelings for each other. I just don't want to see them getting hurt again. But whatever, if they do, they do. I can't stop it from happening. Oh well. Anyway I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year! Talk to you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home