Sunday, July 18, 2004

More Ranting

This passed week has been a mixture of feelings. I have been happy and also sad. Earlier this week I found out one of my friends that I have known since grade two lost his father to cancer. I felt so bad for him because his Mother just got over cancer as well. His father only had it for a short time. He went quickly which is good. I ended up going to the visitation for his father. I didn't know what else to say except I'm sorry for your lost. I could tell Aaron was really hurting the most. His Dad and him were really close. I know his father was proud of him. Aaron was his only son. I really hope everything works out for the rest of family. They don't need anymore bad news. I want to hear some good news from them instead....I also found out this week that I actually could be staying with company that I'm currently working for after the summer. This is good news. I may get moved into a different area as well! Which is very cool. I need something more to challenge me. Parking isn't challenging enough for me....Finally I have a weekend off. Next weekend I plan on going to Guelph to go Hillside Festival. In a perfect world, I will be going with Jonathan. But I know how his plans change a lot. I would really like to hang out with him for the day. I haven't had a chance in so long to spend the entire day with him. I want to see if it can be done. But that would be up to him. I don't even know if he is going to Hillside. Or if he plans on going with his "friend" Jen. I will call him tomorrow....I had an interesting chat with one of my friends. His name is Andre. He actually pointed something out to me that made me think. I think I always knew about it, but I didn't want to face up to it. Now that I know about it I want to clear things up once and for all. It may hurt me in the end, but I need to know. I can't go on living like this. It isn't fair to me or to others who may want me more....Yesterday was very weird for me as well. I haven't been so horny in suck a lot time. lol It was good though. At least I know I still have it in me. Now only if I could express how I feel with a guy. ;) And I will end with that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home