Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is February 14th, 2005. And yet again I have no boyfriend to enjoy Valetine's Day with. It is really too bad though because I know I can be the best loving guy any gay boi could ever want! Tonight I'm going to see Kalan Porter live in concert. This should be interesting because I have no idea if I'm going to enjoy it. I have seen his new video and I didn't really like it at all. So who knows how I will like this concert. I got my EI today. It wasn't as much as I thought it would be, which sucks but what can you do? Tomorrow I'm going to a job fair and hopefully get a new job! That would be nice! I can't wait for that. I think my former boss is going to be there, so I can ask Debbie when she knows she is going to start calling people in again. Not that I'm in any hurry to go back there, but I do need money! I want to drop off a resume at Boston Pizza too. I think it would be a fun place to work at. I would really like that. But then again I could start up my own business...this could be the perfect time for me to start it up. I do want to be successful at something. And this business of mine could help me out big time. But I will see what happens. Anyway I'm done for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home