Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hello All

So it has been a while since I last posted a blog...lets see where can I begin? Well for starters I'm now Brock Pride Volunteer Coordinator. This is very cool. Basicly I ask people who are in the Brock Pride group to volunteer for events. And I pretty much make sure they are doing what they are supposed to be doing. There is this big event coming up at the end of February called "The Gayla". And I'm going to have lots of volunteers for this event. It should be lots of fun. I can't wait!

Something else whiched happened when I went home a couple of weekends ago, I came out of the closet to my sister. She took it very well and I'm really glad she did! It won't change her views about me and I'm really happy. Now all I have to do is tell my parents and extended family and some friends who I haven't told yet.

I'm going to see Kallan Porter on Valentine's Day(every gay boi's dream ;) ) lol That should be fun I suppose. I saw his new music video and I actually didn't really like it at all. I thought it sucked! And I'm going to be seeing him in two weeks! lol Oh well, I'm sure I can listen to the concert and try to enjoy it. I mean he isn't bad to look at! haha

Oh I saw the movie White Noise and it sucked! Very bad indeed, it wasn't as good as The Grudge. Speaking about The Grudge, it comes out today! I love SMG and she was pretty good in this movie. One of the best horror movies I have seen in a long time!

That's it for now, maybe I will have more than one post a month this month. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home