Thursday, March 03, 2005

Gayla and More

Well the Gayla went pretty good considering I had some doubts going into it. It came off much better than I thought it would, which is great! The turnout was okay. I wish we had more people from Brock Pride attending, but what can you do? The food was so awesome, I never had such a great meal. I couldn't believe how the rice tasted. It was very yummy. I'm not a huge fan of rice, but I tell you that rice was the best. Of course everything else was great food wise. I really enjoyed the food. Now the dance was okay considering we lost our DJ at the very last minute. Which kinda sucked, but shit happens! lol The dance lasted for about two hours and then that was it. I ended up going out after it was finished. Which was a lot of fun! I went out to the Mansion House to meet up with a friend who I met online. I ended up meeting Ashley and we talked for about two hours. It was pretty cool. She knows the band members of The Smoothies. Which is really cool. And she is friends with Dave Thomson of the former band Wave. So it was a good night for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home